- Two years of related recruitment or business development (sales) experience.
- A strategic thinker who is always looking at how the process can be improved.
- Successful in attaining or surpassing revenue quota; thrives on the challenge, comfortable making cold calls.
- Experience building successful relationships with candidates to attract and retain their business.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including forming/sending professional, well written emails and text messages.
- Experience using social media as a recruitment tool is a plus.
- Self-motivated, organized, and independent thinker/decision maker.
- Flexibility to thrive in a changing environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Problem solving skills, conflict resolution and ability to consistently maintain professionalism, regardless of the situation.
Our mission is to match healthcare facilities with top quality healthcare professionals in a customized, quick, and efficient manner. Always focused on customer services, we operate in a team-centric culture to seamlessly meet the needs of our clients and the communities they serve. We specialize in recruiting and placing RNs, LPNs, CNAs, all Allied Health specialties in travel assignment throughout the US.
- Job Type: Full- time position Monday thru Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm in the office.
- Salary: $45K plus an uncapped rich commission plan.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and more…