About the Company:
Our client is a Fortune 500 global cosmetics company.
About the Role:
Location: Long Island City, NY – must be willing to come onsite 2-3 days per week
Duration: 6 months+ (may go full-time)
Hourly Rate: $83/per hr W2 Only
Senior level, ideally 10+ yrs experience
SAP Finance experience, experience with financials and analytics
Must be curious, know how to ask the right questions, be willing to ask probing questions, jump right in and start
Collaborative and professional, must be able to work with the business side and tech side
Will be helping to implement SAP PaPM (do not need PaPM experience but should have SAP Financials related experience). They will working with offshore dev teams and an implementation partner. This PM should be very hands on and be able to dive into project plans, scheduling, etc. Not a PMO type role.
- Must have 10+ years delivering complex IT application projects/programs, working at various levels. Proven track record and experience in delivering projects within time and budget
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools. This should include knowledge and use of resource management, portfolio management, demand management and governance techniques.
- Experience leading large complex cross functional projects / programs impacting core business processes across the finance function. Previous experience working with SAP with domain knowledge of the Finance function preferred.
- Project management responsibilities across all business and IT functions.
- Experience in having worked for a similar large scale global organization in a highly matrix, dynamic and managed environment
- Experience with managing relationships and deliverables across global IT and business organizations
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft application (i.e. Power Point / Excel)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Agile Project Management Experience (preferred)
- ITIL certifications (preferred)