About the Company:
A global Fortune 500 Company in the consumer goods sector with over 20,000 employees.
About the Role:
Location: Hybrid – Piscataway, NJ
Base Salary: $100K – $108k,, plus bonus
No Visa Sponsorship Available
What you will do?
Support Product Managers in defining and prioritizing a well-defined roadmap for digital commerce sites with internal stakeholders, Assist Product Managers in delivering product enhancements as defined by the Product Manager’s Roadmap, Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
Business Problem analysis, requirement analysis, consulting with the business, during feature definition, help define success metrics and design event-based analytics implementation by working with the development team. Post launch, evaluate the feature using these analytics and collaborate with Product Managers to inform subsequent feature ?iterations.
- Collaborate with product manager and technical leads in maintaining plan integration and ensuring the overall achievement of product objectives
- Promote adherence to project documentation Take on the role of Scrum Master within the product team and lead daily standup meetings with the development teams
- Address and remove any roadblocks that the development team are experiencing
- Coach other team members to adhere to our agile principles
- Responsible for the cadence and objectives of agile ceremonies with both business and IT members of the product team
- Ensure the development team is adhering to committed Sprint goals
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or similar degree
- Working on Agile/SCRUM development teams
- Clear, concise and user-friendly interpersonal skills to easily transmit your ideas to any audience
- Strong organization skills and self-motivation
- Ability to work on numerous assignments at one time with proven follow-through, attention to detail and dedication to business partnership
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity – in business requirements, technology options and product/site direction
- At least 1 year of experience as a Product Analyst, Product Manager, Product Owner or Scrum Master
- Experience with leading Digital Commerce platforms such as Shopify, Commerce Cloud, Magento, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience with Digital Commerce platforms such as VTex, SAP Commerce Cloud, Magento, Salesforce, Shopify, Big Commerce, etc.
- Experience in Google Analytics (or similar)
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence, and/or Trello)
- Experience with web development / architecture
- Experience leveraging user centric design and applying user experience concepts