About the Company:
A global Fortune 500 Company in the consumer goods sector with over 20,000 employees.
About the Role:
Location: Hybrid in Piscataway, NJ or Topeka, KS
Base Salary: $140K – $158K, plus 8-10% bonus
No Visa Sponsorship Available
- Define & implement the digital marketing technology in support of our global strategy for First Party Data Acquisition, Website Registration, Login, and Single Sign-On
- Contribute to architecture designs ensuring they align with best practices
- Manage the implementation of customer focused platforms including Customer Identity & Access Management solutions across both consumer and professional use cases
- Lead a matrixed team of analysts to ensure project teams are adequately resourced
- Manages overall project timelines, including identification and communication of critical path items and Identifies, communicates and plans for critical project tasks, including a strong focus on cross-functional dependencies
- Contribute to the development of the technology roadmap in order to capture, manage, and leverage customer data to improve digital marketing and personalization efforts.
- Work with global and divisional Marketing teams to advance First Party Data Collection, Data Integration efforts and data driven marketing strategies and technologies
- Partner with digital marketing, analytics, and eCommerce technical and business teams to integrate relevant customer data in order to meet business objectives
- Understand the Company’s consumer and professional environment and how we use technology across multiple platforms, including but not limited to: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, SAP Customer Data Cloud (Gigya), SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Commerce, Adobe Experience Manager, and BlueConic.
- Provide input into estimating engagement activities and execute engagements following the Agile methodology including SCRUM
- Liaise with software vendors to deliver global solutions
- Partners with key stakeholders to ensure clarity of scope, deliverables and management expectations, both initially and ongoing.
- Contributes to project definitions, initial assessment of projects, and the integration of various project suppliers and vendors
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
- Bachelor’s Degree computer science, information technology, engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field or equivalent relevant experience
- At least 5 years Professional experience working in Information Technology or Digital Marketing
- At least 2 years Experience leading large full-lifecycle implementations and/or implementing integrated solutions including cloud-based marketing solutions
- At least 2 years Experience with a Customer Identity & Access Management system, preferably SAP Customer Data Cloud (Gigya)
- Understanding of data management and data governance practices
- Understanding of governmental privacy regulations on the collection and use of customer data (such a GDPR and CCPA) and how this impacts customer data management.
- Clear, concise and user-friendly communication skills
- Strong motivational and organizational skills • Ability to work on numerous assignments at one time with demonstrated follow-through, attention to detail and commitment to business partnership
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity – in business requirements, technology options and project direction
- At least 2 years Using or implementing/supporting Salesforce Marketing Cloud /Exact Target including Journey Builder, E-Mail Studio, Advertising Studio, Mobile Studio and/or SAP Marketing Cloudand
- At least 2 years Experience with eCommerce solutions, SAP Commerce Cloud, Shopify, or VTEXand
- At least 2 years Experience with Adobe Experience Managerand