About the Company:
A global Fortune 500 Company in the consumer goods sector with over 20,000 employees.
About the Role:
Base Salary: $150K – $158K, plus 8-10% bonus
MarTech Stack: Salesforce/SAP Marketing Cloud, GCP,Adobe Experience Manager.
This role will support our 1st party data strategy resulting in better targeting and engagement with our professionals, customers and consumers. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team to help realize our
vision. This role will involve planning, business and data analysis, functional and technical design, as well as development and maintenance of our backend data structures and integrations. The ideal candidate is very customer focused and can work well
both independently and within a team. Candidate needs to be a self-starter- eager to learn and leverage new technologies to build the best digital experience for our customers.
- Project manage and lead complex projects, and provide input into estimating engagement activities and execute engagements following Agile methodology including SCRUM
- Manage the implementation of customer focused platforms including Salesforce Marketing Cloud and SAP Marketing Cloud, transforming both consumer and professional use cases into technical solutions
- Develop fully linked marketing automation capabilities to support user adoption, engagement and success, drive adoption, and define KPIs
- Partner with digital marketing, analytics, and eCommerce technical and business teams to develop technology requirements for multi-channel campaigns, acquire and integrate relevant customer data, drive campaign creation and execution, and report on results and learnings
- Research and recommend new digital marketing technologies to advance capabilities in digital advertising and marketing analytics, evaluate the impact of solutions against requirements, and work closely with solution partners to
- inform our tech stack roadmap
- Understand the Company’s consumer and professional environment and how we use technology across multiple platforms, including but not limited to: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, SAP Customer Data Cloud
- (Gigya), SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Commerce, Adobe Experience Manager and Blueconic CDP
- Manage business relationships working with global and divisional Marketing teams to support their strategic objectives around creation, gathering and analyzing of 1st party data