About the Company:
Our client is a global financial services company with $19B in revenue and over 70,000 employees.
About the Role:
Location: 100% Remote
Base Salary: $100K-$110K
Tech Stack: C#, Identity Federation/SSO, Agile, Scrum, CI/CD, DevOps, OAuth, SAML
- Assist with development initiatives that have a direct impact on ensuring our systems are compliant per NFIP (National Flood Insurance Program) regulation.
- Be an integral part of an innovative and passionate team where your ideas will flourish, and you will influence the design and implementation of our systems.
- Work with innovative technology, visionary leadership, and talented employees
- Responsible for coding, testing, and debugging web applications and meeting project Design, develop, test, deploy, and support Torrent Framework and related technologies.
- Liaise with several internal project teams, business analysts, product owners, scrum-masters, developers, testers, and architects to ensure that the proposed solution is mapped to business outcomes.
- Be a point of contact for general, technical, Authentication questions.
- Assist with the design of application solutions incorporating Torrent framework.
- Designs will ensure that solutions are modelled logically, consistently, and intuitively, ensuring that they perform optimally within agreed tolerances.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation of infrastructure, best practices, and technical solutions.
- Work and continuously improve the DevOps pipeline to provide active management of the continuous integration/continuous deployment processes through Microsoft TFS
- Work in authentication services including OAuth, SAML, Identity Federation
- Provides technical support to clients on existing problems escalated as appropriate.
- Developing Web Services to support the Torrent platform, works with teams to develop project plans and communicates software development plans.
- Reviews code written by other programmers.
- Collaborates with external client IT staff, providing technical guidance, solution implementation, and project shepherding.
- Automates manual tasks wherever possible.
- Support and Implement application build/deployment throughout the life cycle of SDLC Application of standard DevOps principles, theories, concepts, and techniques. Prototype new tools & technologies based on organizational strategy.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or 5 years of software development experience
- Deep experience in Microsoft Technology stack. C# a MUST
- Experience in Identity Federation/SSO related development, implementation, and or support
- Deep understanding of IISFamiliarity with various SDLC methodologies including Agile Scrum
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment methodologies and tooling preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timelines and without direct supervision.
- Organized and methodical
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interpret business conversations and translate into technical requirements.